Business Information Liaison services for Downtown Seattle and the
The underlying principle of R/Evolution Business Information Services
is to free more time to do what is meaningful to you and your business. In this
section, I'd like to share just a few of those personal areas of meaning to
me that I strive to balance along with my business.
- First and foremost, the love of my wife and family.
- Friends; they have this knack for re-inventing fun and learning.
- My health; spiritual, mental, physical and otherwise.
- Sushi, Italian food and red wine.
- Trail running with my wife.
- Listening to jazz.
The following books have been most influential to me:
- "Transform Your Life" - Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche
- "A Reasonable Life - Toward a Simpler, Secure, More Humane Existence" -
- "When All You've Ever Wanted Isn't Enough-The Search for a Life that Matters"
- Harold Kushner
- "Making Peace With the Planet" - Barry Commoner
- "You Just Don't Understand" - Deborah Tannen, Ph.D.
- Emotional Intelligence" - Daniel Goleman
- "The New Pioneers - The Men and Women Who Are Transforming the Workplace
and Marketplace" - Thomas Petzinger, Jr.
Copyright: 2005 R/Evolution, Inc. - Maintained